Need a new entry or patio door in New England? You’ve come to the right place.
Our doors are built New England-tough. With cutting-edge security features, industry-leading efficiency, and custom-catered curb appeal, our exterior doors will tick every box on your wishlist.
Find out more about our entry and patio doors below.
Your front door is one of THE most important aspects of your home. It’s the first thing people notice when they pull in your driveway. It’s a critical barrier between you and the cold New England weather. And it’s the first line of defense against intruders.
Our entry doors are built for maximum security, efficiency, and durability… and backed by a TRUE 50-Year Guarantee.
Your front door is the #1 target for intruders. That’s why you need a door that can stand tall against any break-in attempt.
That’s exactly what Rescom entry doors deliver. They’re pure, premium-quality steel—even the frame! This, coupled with our heavy-duty deadbolt system, makes our doors NINE TIMES STRONGER than average wood entry doors.
Our entry doors pack beauty AND brawn.
To prove it, we put our door to the test. We had a 6-foot, 200-pound guy try to break down our door and two other doors—one a wood-edge door with a wood frame and the other a steel-edge door with a wood frame.
It took a measly single strike to bust through the all-wood door… six strikes to bust the steel-edge door with the wood frame… and NINE heavy-duty strikes to kick in our door.
Think about that! Do you think a burglar would take the time (and risk the noise) to slam full-force into your front door nine times?
Other security features for your peace of mind include…
- Steel reinforcement plates and rust-free interlocking hinges
- Heavy-duty locks with full 1” bolt and hardened steel pin that resists being sawed through or jimmied
- Extra-wide angle security peep sight lens viewer
- Internal injection-molded composite lock
Choose from 14 distinct entry door lines, all of which can be custom-crafted to your home and tastes. High-definition panel profiles reproduce the look of wood with mirror-image authenticity. And a wide selection of glass and color options add that perfect final touch.
Looks can be deceiving… in a good way.
Rescom entry doors can be painted and or stained to coordinate with any home decor and color scheme. Specially formulated paints and stains start with a baked-on primer that creates the ultimate base for a unique finishing process. Expert factory finishes include electrostatic bonding of the steel, inside and out.
This creates an absolutely gorgeous front door that requires NONE of the upkeep of wood entry doors.
And your Bristol entry door is built to last. You’re protected with a 50-year transferable warranty that even includes three-year, “no questions asked” broken-glass coverage.
Get A Quote
Bristol doors are loaded with special energy technology to increase your home’s efficiency.
- The polyurethane core is chemically bonded to the steel to create the highest resistance to cold conduction of any entry door. The result is insulation that’s five times better than solid wood entry doors.
- Magnetic weatherstripping seals the door shut like a refrigerator. This eliminates drafts on the top and sides.
- A fully adjustable composite threshold ensures a tight fit to resist air and water infiltration.
- A bulb and fin replaceable vinyl sweep create an extreme weather barrier to keep your home comfortable.
Optional decorative glass is triple-glazed, insulated, and contains an airtight efficiency seal.